Presenting AirRails: A complete hybrid VTOL autopilot solution. Start anywhere, fly everywhere. Ideal for surveying, mapping & surveillance tasks needing long-range flight without ...
General Assembly 2020
- At the last board meeting it was decided (based on the regulation 2 of the Bundesrat, number 6) to hold the general meeting in written form.
- The documents were sent by e-mail to the members of the association on 9 May 2020.
Promoting innovation while guaranteeing safety
We are committed to drones and their safety, public acceptance and integration into the airspace. We represent the interests of pilots, operators, dealers and manufacturers in Switzerland vis-à-vis authorities, other associations and international organisations.
- The association promotes the safety and integration of drones in the airspace as well as their acceptance by the population and the authorities.
- The association promotes relations with foreign stakeholders and their organisations.
- The association represents the concerns of its members vis-à-vis national and international authorities and organisations.
- In particular, the association addresses all pilots, operators and owners of drones as well as their manufacturers and distributors.
- However, the association also addresses third parties such as institutes and interested parties in the field of drones.
The SFCD represents the Swiss drone industry as an umbrella organisation in the following committees: GASCO/NAMAC/BAZL SWAD/Skyguide Costumer Bord/Aerosuisse/UVS-I/EASA/Eurocontrol
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator