This test tests your basic knowledge of leading a drone. Each question has 40 seconds. At the end of the test they will be informed of the result.
The theory tests were based on the existing and recognised model of private pilot licence tests.
The Education Commission of the SVZD defines a syllabus for each subject, which defines the substance content in the form of a "table of contents". The theoretical examination questions and the tasks for the practical flight demonstrations are derived from this.
The scope of substances for the UNO and DUE theory tests is identical, but at UNO only basic questions are tested.
Learning institutes and training centres can define their training content on the basis of the syllabus.
- There is a demo or 0-series for the UNO theory test.
- This serves the following purposes:
- The aspirant gets to know the level of difficulty "UNO
- The aspirant can familiarize himself with the structure and speed of the questions.
- The aspirant checks whether the technical conditions for the online test procedure are ok.
- The accredited flight schools are also provided with demo exams for the DUE subject examinations.
- The demo exam questions correspond to the original exam content and level of difficulty, but do not appear in the online exams, which test your basic knowledge of leading a drone. There are 30 seconds per question. At the end of the exam they will be informed of the result.
We wish you every success.