Info about SFCD drone registration
The SFCD drone registration is mainly used to find and then return lost drones. The SFCD drone registration is a private club registration (only valid in Switzerland).
A C H T U N G : It is not an official aircraft registration certificate
and not the registration
registration provided by the FOCA/EASA (ev. UAS.Gate).
(this serves primarily for the legal prosecution of the drone pilot;
in the event of an accident or unlawful use of the drone).
The objectives of drone registration are as follows:
For the holder
- Lost and Found Service SFCD
- Aircraft identity card
- Advantages for insurance
- Owner address verification by postal delivery SFCD aircraft identification card and weatherproof sticker labels
- QR code for online verification of database entry
- Basis for exemption permits
For the authorities
- Information base
- Data verification for pilots Abuse tracking
- Risk assessment