Here is time and space for your appearance, your brand and your products. Take the necessary time for the visualization of your ideas. Use the space of GoldGelb. Be it pictures, gr...
Switzerland had planned to adopt the European Union Regulation on the rules and procedures for the operation of unmanned aircraft (drones) as of 1 July 2020. As a result of the Corona crisis, the EU Commission has decided that the application of Regulation (EU) 2019/947 will be postponed by six months (until 1 January 2021).Link drone regulation BAZL
Promoting innovation while guaranteeing safety
We are committed to drones and their safety, public acceptance and integration into the airspace. We represent the interests of pilots, operators, dealers and manufacturers in Switzerland vis-à-vis authorities, other associations and international organisations.
- The association promotes the safety and integration of drones in the airspace as well as their acceptance by the population and the authorities.
- The association promotes relations with foreign stakeholders and their organisations.
- The association represents the concerns of its members vis-à-vis national and international authorities and organisations.
- In particular, the association addresses all pilots, operators and owners of drones as well as their manufacturers and distributors.
- However, the association also addresses third parties such as institutes and interested parties in the field of drones.
The SFCD represents the Swiss drone industry as an umbrella organisation in the following committees: GASCO/NAMAC/BAZL SWAD/Skyguide Costumer Bord/Aerosuisse/UVS-I/EASA/Eurocontrol
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator