Deldro Ltd. provides fully autonomous B2B delivery drone services. Currently typical payloads are up to 3kg and flight distances up to 20km. A new VTOL airframe capable of up to 10...
The integration of the new European provisions on drones into Swiss law has been postponed. Following the adoption of a motion by both chambers of parliament calling for the exclusion of traditional aeromodelling from the new EU provisions on drones, Switzerland must start negotiations with the EU. For this reason, Swiss law will continue to apply to drones and model aircraft until further notice.Link drone regulation BAZL
Promoting innovation while guaranteeing safety
We are committed to drones and their safety, public acceptance and integration into the airspace. We represent the interests of pilots, operators, dealers and manufacturers in Switzerland vis-à-vis authorities, other associations and international organisations.
- The association promotes the safety and integration of drones in the airspace as well as their acceptance by the population and the authorities.
- The association promotes relations with foreign stakeholders and their organisations.
- The association represents the concerns of its members vis-à-vis national and international authorities and organisations.
- In particular, the association addresses all pilots, operators and owners of drones as well as their manufacturers and distributors.
- However, the association also addresses third parties such as institutes and interested parties in the field of drones.
The SFCD represents the Swiss drone industry as an umbrella organisation in the following committees: GASCO/NAMAC/BAZL SWAD/Skyguide Costumer Bord/Aerosuisse/UVS-I/EASA/Eurocontrol
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator