Together with GASCO, the SFCD board of directors meets 6 times a year.
General Aviation Steering Committee
The purpose of GASCO is
- to serve as a platform for discussion, joint decision-making, coordination, mutual support and solution finding between the national associations of General Aviation (General Aviation incl. Business Aviation) in Switzerland;
- to represent General Aviation as a whole and to pursue common interests:
- to cooperate with other organisations and bodies at national and, if necessary, international level and to play a constructive role in the political, legal and factual representation of interests in favour of General Aviation.
- Aero Club Switzerland (AeCS)
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) Switzerland
- Swiss Airports Association (VSF)
- Swiss Hanggliding Federation (SHV)
- Swiss Business Aviation (SBAA)
- Swiss Association of Flight Engineering Companies (SVFB)
- Swiss Association of Civil Drones (SFCD)